3 Hour Course £35.00
An excellent introductory sewing class which will show you how to use a sewing machine.
As part of the sewing course use these skills to make cushion.
Learn to sew and brighten up any sofa, chair or bed with a fabulous handmade cushion.
No previous sewing experience is required. During the half day course you will
- Learn how to thread a sewing machine and change the needle
- Identify the different parts of a machine
- Learn about seam allowance
- Learn how to guide fabric
- Learn how to cut material
- Learn how to wind a bobbin and stitch seams
Use your knowledge to make more original and stylish cushions for your home at a fraction of High Street prices.
Teacher Tracey Martin
Duration 3 Hours
Class Level Beginners
Please book on Crafts Bee's website