• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Plyn

Plyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

Can anyone recommend a company or builder for designing and building a ground floor rear extension to our '30s semi in West Norwood?

Thanks, Plyn

#2 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

Can anyone recommend a company or builder for designing and building a ground floor rear extension to our '30s semi in West Norwood?

Thanks, Plyn

Hi Plyn, I am looking for the same :rolleyes: When you found somebody, could you please share your experience?
Cheers
misspoddy

#3 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Sorry I did not spot this post earlier. I work quite closely with a local business in Upper Norwood called AK assistance.

I tend to work with them on conservatories & replacememtn windows but their main side of things is construction. They specailise is thermal efficency properties & have built several new build properties in west norwood which you could visit to see the quality of their work.

They are able to sort out design (CAD drawings)& building regulations

Arun 97831 627627 or if you want to contact me for an introduction my mob is 07970 194116
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#4 Plyn

Plyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Dazza - brilliant, thanks very much, I appreciate your offer of an introduction. I'll give you a buzz next week if I may.

Misspoddy - I'll let you know how I get on; maybe we could get a bulk discount :)

Plyn

#5 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

Plyn
Arron surely is your man (happen to know him very well). But just for sake of comparison, or in case he's to busy, you can try this:
MyBuilder.com I registered a few days ago and have already 17 offers from local builders! Worth having a go.

#6 Tracy S

Tracy S

• Sponsors
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:39 AM

Hi there

Did anyone use Arun, I'm looking to get a refub done and desperate for a recommendation