5 replies to this topic

#1 patricia87

patricia87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

Hello,

I want highly recommend my cleaning lady Lily. A work colleague recommended her to me.

She is excellent, very thorough, fast, trustworthy and pleasant. She comes in once a week and I leave her a small pile of ironing to do as well.She is very efficient and so good at her job..makes our house look like a hotel! definitely recommend her.
I know she is looking for more work and I 'd be very pleased if I could find more for her.

I communicate with her in English - her level is very basic but it is fine.
Her phone number is 07791293900.
If you need from more info please PM me.

Thank you Pat.

#2 sunlunestar

sunlunestar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hello,

I want highly recommend my cleaning lady Lily. A work colleague recommended her to me.

She is excellent, very thorough, fast, trustworthy and pleasant. She comes in once a week and I leave her a small pile of ironing to do as well.She is very efficient and so good at her job..makes our house look like a hotel! definitely recommend her.
I know she is looking for more work and I 'd be very pleased if I could find more for her.

I communicate with her in English - her level is very basic but it is fine.
Her phone number is 07791293900.
If you need from more info please PM me.

Thank you Pat.

thanks Pat - have already called her and she is coming Saturday...cannot wait!

#3 Tracy S

Tracy S

• Sponsors
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Hi there

Could you let me know how your experience was with Lily. I am desperate for a cleaner/ironer for a few hours each week but want someone 100% reliable and honest which I'm hoping isnt asking too much. Feedback would really be appreciated,

Kind regards

Tracy

#4 patricia87

patricia87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi,
Lily has cleaned for us for around 2 years now and has always done a brilliant job - she also loves ironing! She has a set of our keys so that she can come in even if we are not around.
Thank you Patricia.

#5 dieckvoss

dieckvoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hi, is she still looking for work? Many thanks for letting me know. Best Stephanie
Stephanie D.

#6 patricia87

patricia87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hi Stephanie,
yes she still looking for more work.They are now team from few girls, and they are perfect.
Thanks and good luck.
Pat