Photo

Virtual Norwood meets The Apprentice

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Virtual Norwood meets The Apprentice (3 member(s) have cast votes)

The task is find and promote a scheme to regenerate Crystal Palace Park and the Quadrangle- Which team do you want to win?

1. *FORTES FORTUNA IUVAT* led by Mazus Andronicus (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. *E RE NATA* led by Lover of Summits (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

Haha, yes I suppose my antics would have risked that. I'd have been stitching people up, backstabbing in the boardroom and generally cosying up to Nookie Bear with my cheeky chappy cockney style wit and repartie. The other housemates would hate me in there. I'd be voted out in week two and relegated to cameos on talking head shows on channel 5

Pakistan you say? Funnily enough I was there a couple of years ago near where Osama was found.

PS I never knew the bins got taken out on Bank Holiday Mondays.....boom boom

SLR - no-one would hate you. We would just stuff loo roll into your mouth if you became over excitably voluble.

#17 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Haha, yes I suppose my antics would have risked that. I'd have been stitching people up, backstabbing in the boardroom and generally cosying up to Nookie Bear with my cheeky chappy cockney style wit and repartie. The other housemates would hate me in there. I'd be voted out in week two and relegated to cameos on talking head shows on channel 5

Pakistan you say? Funnily enough I was there a couple of years ago near where Osama was found.

PS I never knew the bins got taken out on Bank Holiday Mondays.....boom boom

I cann't believe that I have hit the view button on this thread over 600 time. But that aside at some point during today I decide that you SLR are working for MI6 now known as SIS

Edited by charlie, 04 May 2011 - 10:20 PM.

#18 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

you SLR are working for MI6 now known as SIS

And it's not just the Saint, charlie, my people tell me the Dazzler is also working under the radar. Here they are snapped during a secret rendezvous in the back room of Palace Spice:

Posted Image

#19 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

Citizen M(emory) are you sure that isn't a previously restricted photo of the 'Enigma' known as Uncle Wilf :angry:

:D

#20 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

No charlie. It's definitely S&D!
However you're right to mention the shadowy figure of *lowers voice* Uncle wilf He is definitely working for the same organisaiton. However I do have a copy of the only image taken of him to date, he's the one on the right:

Posted Image

#21 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

Yes, very shadowy! That must be Uncle Wilf

#22 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

Yes, very shadowy! That must be Uncle Wilf

I'm the one on the blower with the titfer

PS everyone knows that Uncle Wilf runs the bookseller crow (chortle....whoever thought that?)