• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Trixta

Trixta

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

Does he post on here under a different username? He used to post on the East Dulwich Forum and posts on the Sydenham Forum, but I haven't seen him around online recently. :(

Edited by Trixta, 26 May 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#2 Hermit

Hermit

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

I'm a bit of a self confesed BBW fan and regualy check the STF pub area for any more posts.
I get the impression that he has been shown the door from most forums but STF keep him as he generates alot of traffic.
His thread about Catford, what a masterpiece! :D
So in a nutshell, I wish he was on here but I couldn't see him lasting very long.
(Its not you by any chance, Trixta?)

Edited by Hermit, 26 May 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#3 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

I'm a bit of a self confesed BBW fan and regualy check the STF pub area for any more posts.
I get the impression that he has been shown the door from most forums but STF keep him as he generates alot of traffic.
His thread about Catford, what a masterpiece! :D
So in a nutshell, I wish he was on here but I couldn't see him lasting very long.
(Its not you by any chance, Trixta?)

Sounds a bit like me in my bad past to be honest. But I hasten to say it's not.

#4 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

Does he post on here under a different username? He used to post on the East Dulwich Forum and posts on the Sydenham Forum, but I haven't seen him around online recently. :(

Sadly not Trixta and as Hermy says, he really wouldn't last long on here. Am still amazed I'm not banned and I'm soft core compared to Wolfy.

I did enjoyed it when he turned up on the EDF (spits) as the Axeman. Twas hilarious, wound up all the usual suspects good and proper but he was soon outed as bbw. He's not been live on STF for ages and the site's far too quiet without him but maybe he's got a job now......
Posted Image

Edited by citizen M, 26 May 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#5 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

bbw is a very funny poster on STF - and I have to admit I am drawn to his posts. Absolutely non PC though, so I imagine that he would rub some people up the wrong way.

#6 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

Why howdy dowdy SL! Glad you had splendid break on the West Coast and good to see you back on the boards. Found these pics of you and I when we was out and about on the old STF doing a bit of wolf baiting. No wonder he's gone to ground...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

Why howdy dowdy SL! Glad you had splendid break on the West Coast and good to see you back on the boards. Found these pics of you and I when we was out and about on the old STF doing a bit of wolf baiting. No wonder he's gone to ground...

Dang those ringlets itched!

Good to be back :) ps - I think that bbw is actually a rubenesque femme (everyone knows that bbw is short for big, beautiful woman - and Big Bad Wolf is clearly throwing up a smoke screen ... Posted Image

#8 Trixta

Trixta

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Sadly not Trixta and as Hermy says, he really wouldn't last long on here. Am still amazed I'm not banned and I'm soft core compared to Wolfy.

I did enjoyed it when he turned up on the EDF (spits) as the Axeman. Twas hilarious, wound up all the usual suspects good and proper but he was soon outed as bbw. He's not been live on STF for ages and the site's far too quiet without him but maybe he's got a job now......
Posted Image

So he doesn't post on here :(

I lurk on the EDF. Was he really axeman? I thought he was. lol :lol: axeman was very rude but made me laff. was bbw Scribe too - the one that started the hunting thread? i was shreeking with laughter reading that thread.i was going to pm him but they banned scribe. so funny

http://www.eastdulwi...0,615189,page=1

#9 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Ah, yes Scribe was another classic bit of Wolfiness, thanks for sharing that with us Trixta. Now in my considered opinion you either suffering from bbwitus or you really is a:

Posted Image

#10 Hermit

Hermit

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Yes, also agree that Scribe was bbw. His comment to captain scarlett on why he had no desire to meet him/her had me giggling all evening. :D

CitM, any chance you could pm me the link to Axeman, would love to see that one.

Edited by Hermit, 27 May 2011 - 08:44 PM.

#11 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:45 PM

....Summit lover, also agree but see no reason to post your holiday snaps :blink:

Posted Image

#12 RetiredMember2

RetiredMember2

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

Yes, also agree that Scribe was bbw. His comment to captain scarlett on why he had no desire to meet him/her had me giggling all evening. :D

CitM, any chance you could pm me the link to Axeman, would love to see that one.

Sadly Hermy me no can do. Axeman, like Scribe, was only around for a brief but hugely entertaining period and as me no stalking our four legged friend I haven't, in the words of The Saint, a Scooby as to the whereabouts of his posts.

You can proably do a search on EDF for the woodcutter???

#13 Hermit

Hermit

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

That was quick!!!
I edited that comment as I thought I was becoming bbw himself!
(Will buy you a drink at the next social :unsure: )

#14 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

That was quick!!!
I edited that comment as I thought I was becoming bbw himself!
(Will buy you a drink at the next social :unsure: )

You're on!

#15 Hermit

Hermit

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:51 PM

Trixta, he's back on STF pub. Nice to see 'Catford' has been bounced back again (with a complaint, naturaly :D )