5 replies to this topic

#1 Lemur Lady

Lemur Lady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Hello!

I'm a local West Norwood resident on Casewick Road and have been for several years. I'm a keen home crafter and have recently opened an online shop. I know it's not 'brick and mortar', but it would be lovely if people would like to have a look and maybe think of me when you need a present (or a treat for yourself).

I make bags, cushions, Kindle covers, make up bags etc etc out of funky and colourful fabrics. I'm also more than happy to take on custom orders and have done several locally. I'd love to have a stall at the Norwood Feast one day.

Thanks for looking!

Naomi (Lemur Lady)

www.folksy.com/shops/lemurlady
www.facebook.com/lemurlady

#2 kibitzer

kibitzer

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:37 AM

Why not try the Phoenix for a stall on Festival day 13th August or their Frost Fayre on 3rd December - 020 8771 6023 leave your contact details - they are always on the lookout for stallholders for the Christmas Charity event as well as for next month's CP festival.

#3 Lemur Lady

Lemur Lady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:36 AM

Thank you very much for the pointers, I will investigate :)

www.folksy.com/shops/lemurlady

Edited by Lemur Lady, 01 July 2011 - 09:38 AM.

#4 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

Love, love, love your craft bits! I run www.sellitmama.com and I do have commercial stalls available at my fairs (run 3 times a year) in Gipsy Hill. You can contact me via here or rachel@sellitmama.com You don't have a funky case for a blackberry do you??

#5 kibitzer

kibitzer

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

We are now contacting stallholders for the Christmas Frost Fayre to be held on 3rd December at the Phoenix Community Centre. Contact 020 8771 6023 for details we would like to have you as a stallholder - the tables will be twenty pounds for one and thirty five for a double. our fayres have been going for 6 years now and are successful. Leave your name and details with the desk at the centre if coming in.

#6 marmaladeontoast

marmaladeontoast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

This stuff all looks great! I'll definitely be ordering!