2 replies to this topic

#1 Marc.K1

Marc.K1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hi all,

I am well regarded local builder, registered carpenter and floor-layer, I am am skilled in plastering, tiling, painting and essential household plumbing.

I also make bespoke indoor and outdoor furniture and fittings, including decking and terracing.

I am very happy to provide references from local works I have undertaken and photos.

If you have any questions or general quote enquires please do feel free to call on 07577 629083

Many thanks

Marc Kellaway
07577 629083

#2 domwah

domwah

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hi all,

I am well regarded local builder, registered carpenter and floor-layer, I am am skilled in plastering, tiling, painting and essential household plumbing.

I also make bespoke indoor and outdoor furniture and fittings, including decking and terracing.

I am very happy to provide references from local works I have undertaken and photos.

If you have any questions or general quote enquires please do feel free to call on 07577 629083

Many thanks

Marc Kellaway
07577 629083

Good timing Marc, I may be in touch. I have a frustrating combination of squeaky wooden floors and 6 month old baby, which means my wife and I perform a strange kind of dance when moving around our flat, to avoid stepping on the many squeaky boards and waking the the baby!
Anyway, I need to put together a plan first as I'm considering alot of renovation work, so i'll be in touch in a month or so.

kind regards

Dominic

#3 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

domwah, we got rid of squeeky floors by pushing hemp cord in the gaps. knackering, horrible job, but works a treat. no more squeeking, no more dust coming up between the floorboards. brilliant. cheap and looks great too. more info, pm me.