• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#16 CityView

CityView

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone know when tickets for Palace vs Millwall and Palace vs West Ham go on sale?

#17 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

Thought they won over the weekend - not worth a mention?

#18 Fang

Fang

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

Won on Tuesday night too.

"This is what we find, this is what we find, the hope that springs eternal, springs right up your behind."

#19 muji

muji

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

Palace indeed is our local team and not only by name. Our well respected Academy uses the white bubble in the park and the pitch beside the stadium. Also the Ladies play in the stadium. And the club's motto is now South London And Proud as many will have noticed on billboards all round the place a few weeks ago.

Let's hope this season is not so dramatic as the last couple. Winning four games on the trot is at least a good start.

For the Twitterati there's http://twitter.com/Official_CPFC and http://twitter.com/palaceradio

And this Saturday the club are giving free tickets to the Reeves family and 1000 other people affected by the looting last week.

Edited by muji, 25 August 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#20 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:34 PM

Let's not make this thread about whether cpfc should or should not be in CP park (there is another thread for that) but about how they are doing this season.

Thanks all - and glad that they are doing well!

#21 cheerfulmusicman

cheerfulmusicman

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:28 AM

@CityView I think West Ham tickets go on sale this Friday if I remember rightly. Keep an eye on www.cpfc.co.uk

More aural goodies from Palace Radio www.palaceradio.net/podcasts.html including an interview with Dougie Freedman looking ahead to the visit of Blackpool.

#22 CityView

CityView

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

@cheerfulmusicman, thanks for the info. I'm thinking I might also get tickets for the Middlesborough game.

I haven't been to many games a Selhurst Park...any tips on best seats / stands - bearing in mind for West Ham and Borough games I'd be taking away supporters?

thx

#23 muji

muji

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

Let's not make this thread about whether cpfc should or should not be in CP park (there is another thread for that) but about how they are doing this season.

Don't worry, I won't be referring to the new stadium. :)
In case people hadn't seen them I just was pointing out that Palace kids and ladies actually play/train in CP rather than Selhurst Park. I see them frequently when I go to the gym in the NSC and others might notice them too now they know they're there.

#24 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for info Muji but htey may start a committe to make them move their training facilities !

But I have a good feeling about the season already !

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#25 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

Not sure which way the wind is blowing but from the cheerful noise coming from Selhurst Park it certainly sounds like your good feeling was correct Dazza :)

#26 andreas

andreas

• Sponsors
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

Not sure which way the wind is blowing but from the cheerful noise coming from Selhurst Park it certainly sounds like your good feeling was correct Dazza :)

http://news.bbc.co.u..._1/15252402.stm

Ah yes, a 1-0 win against Bristol City, that will do nicely. 5th in the Championship.
opposed to taking terrapins.

#27 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

FFS Murray does it again !

Dazza

#28 CityView

CityView

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

Cup game against Southampton next week to. Get through that and we'll be meeting a big premiership teams for sure :)

Next league game for me will be the Millwall game. Surely will be taking all 3 point s from that game to.

#29 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

Zaha looks like he will break our transfer record if he keeps improving like this . I wonder if we will be able to keep him until the end of the season ? I hope so

His name Zaha sounds exotic & prob adds a couple of million onto the price tag !

Still have that good feeling

Dazza

Edited by Dazza, 19 October 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#30 janny

janny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

@cheerfulmusicman, thanks for the info. I'm thinking I might also get tickets for the Middlesborough game.

I haven't been to many games a Selhurst Park...any tips on best seats / stands - bearing in mind for West Ham and Borough games I'd be taking away supporters?

thx

I normally take my son with me so we sit in the Croydon Advertiser Family stand. Holmesdale Stand is the one for atmosphere (and the Holmesdale Fanatics) and if you don't mind the drumming guy keeping the fans singing in time, then it's great. The seats in the main stand are not comfy and have def seen better days.. I think the Arthur Wait stand is used mainly for the away fans although on 'Fill Up Selhurst' days you can sit in there.

It doesn't really matter where you sit though as it's great just being at Selhurst watching the game/s.