1 reply to this topic

#1 MattVN

MattVN

VN Admin

• Admin
  • 543 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm Matt, VN's admin. I'm from up north but moved to London to go to uni (LSE, economics).
Now I spend most of my time in NY (math teacher). I have a few web projects and always a very long todo list.

I have a trip planned to come back to the homeland at the end of the week and I'm super excited (though I will be flying with a 4 month old baby, hmmm.)

Please make a new thread in the forum to introduce yourself so we can show new members what a friendly bunch we are :)

Matt

Virtual Norwood Admin | Visit VN's WikiBlogsGallery and Calendar

Contact me via webform or at 

#2 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

I am Jane, aka Summit Lover on VN. I joined VN a few years ago having stumbled across it online and was delighted as although I have lived in CP for donkey's years I didn't really know much about the area or many locals - all of which has changed now I am glad to say.

I started moderating on VN a while back - mainly to get the VN Socials re-started I must admit Posted Image - but also because I wanted to support the site. VN is a great local resource and a good way of keeping up to date with what's going on locally. Please do get involved, especially if you are new to VN, or have lurked for a while but not yet posted! Why not introduce yourself here :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, MattVN, admin