• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lynn

Lynn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

I tried to change a calendar entry ('The End of Suburbia' screening at the Gipsy Hill Tavern) from the 9th to the 16th October but I could not work out how to delete the 9th Oct. entry. Also I made a typo in the new version for the 16th but when I tried to correct it, it appeared twice (once with the typo and once without). Is there a way of editing/deleting an entry once it's gone up?

#2 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

I tried to change a calendar entry ('The End of Suburbia' screening at the Gipsy Hill Tavern) from the 9th to the 16th October but I could not work out how to delete the 9th Oct. entry. Also I made a typo in the new version for the 16th but when I tried to correct it, it appeared twice (once with the typo and once without). Is there a way of editing/deleting an entry once it's gone up?

Hi Lynn,

I have deleted the 9th Oct entry and one of the 16th Oct entries - plus I think I have fixed the typo. Please have a look and let me know?

I did it by opening the calendar on the top bar, then clicking onto the light blue bar that advertises the event name and that also holds your profile pic/name. When I hovered the cursor beneath the entry the edit options appeared - does this happen for you too?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Events