• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scamper

scamper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Hi, Recently moved to this area. We're between West Norwood and West Dulwich and had to find a new doctors, there are 3 or 4 we could choose from. We went for Rosendale Surgery but wondered if anyone else has any recommendations for good doctors and health centres that would be great. I have a 19 month old and also pregnant, so also need a good health centre and midwife tied in to their doctors as well! Same day appointments is really useful! We haven't had best experiences with Rosendale unfortunately but If anyone has any recommendations or knows otherwise, please do let us know. Thanks, A

#2 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

Hi scamper. Welcome to the area. I posted a similar thread not long ago. I changed GP and am now at the Paxton Green Surgery. I am very happy I finally did the change. Service was very good so far. It's a big surgery, so if you don't like one of the doctors, it's pretty easy to just go to another one. It has a very reputation and seems to live up to it.
Here is the thread from a few weeks ago: LINK

#3 scamper

scamper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Thanks for that, just called and enquired and they seem really good. Thanks for the info.