• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 centralhilleagle

centralhilleagle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

Mrs. CHE is OK, thanks Dazza. I sent her to bed early and got the little one bathed and to bed. She's better today thanks to some decent sleep.

I had to resort to watching this at home. I'll also hear about not going to the game for years to come I'm sure! On reflection, Palace were helped by the fact that:

1) Man U were poor. They didn't seem to create many good opportunities despite dominating possession.
2) Ambrose's (stunning) goal came out of nowhere, rather than a decisive move by Palace.
3) Murray's goal looked offside to me. Of course, those can go against you just as easily.

Still, what a goal (Ambrose) and what a result. Well done to all the Palace fans that went, they completely outsung the home support throughout the game, I rarely heard anything from the Man U fans. A good day to be a Palace fans. I started today by asking my (Man U fan) Manager what the score was ;) He's originally from the west country, of course. Man U home soil.

I was joking about watching the next game in Patricks, but it looks like it could happen! Cardiff next...

#17 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:28 AM

Poked my head through the door of Patricks this evening and it was packed, a few wearing Palace colours (not sure if that debate is still raging) and the odd suit wearing accountant type.

Great result for Palace! :) Beating one of the worlds (surposed) best teams on their own soil!

It was lovely seeing you too Hermie. Those dayglo gloves of yours took me right back to the 80's. Accountants have feelings too you know! By the way, I didnt miss the irony of you forgiving someone their spelling on the other CPFC thread. 'Vinal' indeed!

Good night, well done the beagles.

#18 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

The boys wanted City at 1st so we could do the double on manchester !

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#19 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

It was lovely seeing you too Hermie. Those dayglo gloves of yours took me right back to the 80's. Accountants have feelings too you know! By the way, I didnt miss the irony of you forgiving someone their spelling on the other CPFC thread. 'Vinal' indeed!

Good night, well done the beagles.

Was it a VN bad boys night out?? Hee hee loving the "vinal" too - made me smile. :D

#20 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

http://ffsmurray.com/

FFSMurray !

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#21 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:42 PM

Jolly well done chaps! Posted Image

(even as a non footie fan I am pleased for cpfc fans - must have been a nail-biting last few minutes!)

#22 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

Just so long as they dont celebrate on your manor eh SL?

#23 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Just so long as they dont celebrate on your manor eh SL?

Knew you'd bite. I would be happy as larry for cpfc to win every cup going - all power to their footie boots! I don't want a football stadium in CP park - end of. Simples. Over and Out.