• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#1 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:13 AM

This woman could have on a tram coming to Crystal Palace. She should lose her kid for this too.

#2 Archie

Archie

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

A warning to everybody before you play this, does contain strong language! I listened to the first 45 seconds and got the gist of it. I assumne it continues in the same vein?

#3 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

It does indeed. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad....

#4 Borgus

Borgus

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

She's gonna love prison!
"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph

#5 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

Interesting you say that Borgus as it's sparked a discussion in my office. Firstly we think she should be sterilised and the kid put into care.

Secondly we agreed that the uproar is somewhat at odds with the 'poppy burners' and the leader of the Black Panthers saying 'we must kill white babies' What punishments were meted out there?

#6 Canon

Canon

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

A woman has been charged after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

The incident happened on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.

Emma West, 34, of New Addington, Croydon, is accused of a racially-aggravated public order offence.

She was arrested on Monday and is due to appear before Croydon Magistrates' Court later.

#7 happymundays

happymundays

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

If she did not have that child on her lap that women would have been in for some serious trouble. Makes me ashamed and for her to gob off in front of her child well she is the lowest of the low in my opinion.
I would be intrigued to have her DNA analysed might shut her up.

#8 cathyh

cathyh

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

this didn't make me laught, it almost made me cry for her poor child listening to that anger, observed that he wasn't distressed which suggests that he is accustomed to it. This woman is clearly mentally ill or off her head as her behaviour is so irrational and this kinda rant is often psychotic related. Glad that I wasn't on that tram as it would have been difficult no tto get involved, just hope the child does not see this clip when he is older.

#9 Borgus

Borgus

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think she should be euthanased for polluting the gene pool. An ignorant, mouthy mother of the type that you increasingly see out and about. Just trash.
"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph

#10 Canon

Canon

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

Think she may of been on drugs, her jaw seems to be doing something wired. Although this is no excuse for the vile that she was spouting.

#11 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

I was stunned too by the child's reaction. Wasn't quite sure if he was just used to it all or if he was in shock.
I do agree with Canon about the drugs. She is either drunk or on drugs or probably both. The worrying bit about it is that because of it she might get away with it all....

#12 Posie

Posie

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

She has been remanded in custody for a week for psychiatric reports, there is clearly something wrong, whether it is drug related or not is a matter for her and the relevant professionals that will now be tasked with unravelling the sad and sorry tale that is her life, I hope she gets the help she needs, but I hope they put the needs of that little boy before hers, lets not hold our breath though eh?

#13 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

Poppy burners alway make me laugh if it wasnt for people fighting these wars , their creed would have been wiped off the face of this planet by Hitler !

That lot should be on the same charge as this crazy lady !

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#14 CityView

CityView

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

BBC has just reported that despite having the footage played back in court this stupid, horrific cow has denied all charges. God she really is something. I didn't actually think it was possible to me so thick.

Apparently, she did cry in court, at least that's something - if of course it was some sign of remorse and not just realisation that her freedom will soon be slipping away.

#15 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

will it? what was the result?