2 replies to this topic

#1 Pedders

Pedders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:33 AM

Hi All

If you'd like to see your business grow in 2012 and would like to do it in the quickest way possible, then you might be interested in reading a little more...

You see, Crystal Palace Taxis is the number 1 listed website on Google, Yahoo and Bing and is the perfect place to promote your cab company, restaurant, bar or any other local biz.

With over 130 visitors every month, your brand will be seen by a local audience who can help engage with and grow your business!

Just tap in the phrase Crystal Palace Taxis on any of these Search Engines and you'll see the results for yourself!

So, if you want to see growth this coming year, just drop us a line today and we can talk about a promotional package for you - info@crystalpalacetaxis.co.uk

Speak to you soon.

Cheers
Pedders

#2 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

That's interesting - bumped into someone the other day who thanked me for posting about their new venture on VN - apparently it is now the number one listed website on the google search engine - however that works. :blink: I am happy to mention local businesses on a regular basis. Organic cider is my latest tipple. ;)

#3 Pedders

Pedders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for replying Charlie and for your willingness to mention local businesses on a regular basis.

With that said, could you tell me why the post is not showing as far as I can see?

Many thanks

Hmmm - by the power of the Interwebnet, my post has automagically appeared! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crystal palace taxis, online advertising, advertising, internet, online