• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sunshine99

sunshine99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can hire a room for my daughters 2nd birthday party ? I am easy with a pub or hall...

#2 belo

belo

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

I've been to several kids parties at Emmanuel Church Hall on Clive Road. It's an excellent space and has lots of toys/dress up stuff for the kids. Plus, if the weather is fine.there is an outside space. The address is 96 Clive Road Dulwich SE21 8BU, but I don't know there phone no.

#3 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

The Railway Bell has an outside function room with bar & toilets have used for my boys birthdays over the years.

grown ups can get away to have a few beers as well bonus !

Dazza

Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#4 Miss Chips

Miss Chips

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:44 PM

The Herne (Forest Hill Rd) has excellent 'barn' that's the other side of the pub garden - you can get the bus all the way there and back! We went to a great 1yr old's party there, and there's a mini play-ground in the garden...

http://www.theherne.net/

#5 CityView

CityView

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Does anyone have anymore suggestion for a party for about 25 people for a babies birthday. I would prefer not to use a licensed premises.

#6 MiniFox

MiniFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

St Barts in Sydenham have a really great church hall for hire at the back of the church with a big kitchen and definitely room for your numbers. We used it for my one year old's 1st party. The hire isn't super cheap but it is a really nice place and a good space for bigger parties (I'm not sire of numbers)

I used Gambado (cop-out I know) in Beckenham for my daughter's low-cost and low-effort birthday party and they were really great. I'm quite picky and I would say for the cost I couldn't have done it better myself. Beckenham Spa do similar. (Haven't tried them)

Pizza Express do kids' make a pizza parties

Forest Hill Pools are starting to do kids pool parties

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: room, hire, venue