• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anya182

anya182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Don't leave it to late! I am now taking bookings for dogs boarding over the half term holidays. Just 2 places left! My home is a spoilt dogs paradise, so if you want your pooch to be very well looked after, now is the time to email me.

I have a lot of experience with dogs, having been an owner and dog lover for the last 25 years. I am very reliable, trustworthy and offer my services to you. I tend not to walk in a pack and prefer walking 1 customer's dog(s) at a time. I am happy to walk any dog that is well behaved and not aggressive. We own a Pug and a Cairn Terrier.

Dog walking & sitting area covered is a 5 minute drive from either Dulwich or Crystal Palace Park

We have a good sized, secure garden and take in well behaved neutered/spayed boarders. There are occasional overlaps, but generally we only offer accommodation to no more than one dog or two if from the same household. Your dog will live in our house and be treated as our own.

I hold a clean driving licence and Police checked and insured

I charge from £10 per hour for walking and sitting, from £15 per day for boarding with 2nd dog from same household at half price for all services