• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 j f carpentry

j f carpentry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

All works undertaken, from odd jobs to large works - kitchen refits, hanging doors etc... Friendly, efficient worker.
Call j f carpentry on 07507 746500, or drop me a message.

#2 j f carpentry

j f carpentry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

I am a self employed carpenter in the Norwood / Crystal Palace area. I have had my own business for over 7 years, and complete work of all natures. No job is too small (or too big!) - from putting up shelves to refitting your kitchen.

My rates are reasonable and competitive. All my work is completed to an excellent standard, and I leave the job tidy.

Please contact me for a free estimate. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

John.

07507 746500

jfcarpentry@yahoo.com

becky_sue@btinternet.com

#3 j f carpentry

j f carpentry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

I am a self employed carpenter in the Norwood / Crystal Palace area. I have had my own business for over 8 years, and complete work of all natures. No job is too small (or too big!) - from putting up shelves to refitting your kitchen.

My rates are reasonable and competitive. All my work is completed to an excellent standard, and I leave the job tidy.

John.

07507 746500

jfcarpentry@yahoo.com

becky_sue@btinternet.com

#4 j f carpentry

j f carpentry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

I am a self employed carpenter in the Norwood / Crystal Palace area. I have had my own business for over 7 years, and complete work of all natures. No job is too small (or too big!) - from putting up shelves to refitting your kitchen.

John.

07507 746500

jfcarpentry@yahoo.com

becky_sue@btinternet.com

#5 helenl1969

helenl1969

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

John has just put a fire door in the Kumon Centre for me; he was brilliant, enthusiastic and informative. John gave me various options on price and quality.  He even suggested the best way for the door to be positioned to maximise the space available. His work is excellent; he even cleaned up after himself!  Exactly what you want someone you can trust.  Highly recommended. Helen :)

• j f carpentry likes this

#6 j f carpentry

j f carpentry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

I am a self employed carpenter in the Norwood / Crystal Palace area. I have had my own business for over 12 years, and complete work of all natures - from building shelves to refitting your kitchen. 

My work is bespoke, designed to create the perfect storage solutions for your exact requirements. After our initial chat, I put together a design and quote for you, and once you're happy with the proposed work, I get on with the job!

John.

07507 746500

facebook.com/jfcarpentryuk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: j f carpentry, carpenter, kitchens, windows, doors, loft conversions