Photo

Emigrating and need to rehouse my 3 lovely furry babies.(cats)

cats

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

I'll be honest, I'm more than intrigued by SW16 'MASSAGE'......

#17 belli

belli

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'll spread the word round my clients for you. Good luck with this.

#18 armidale3

armidale3

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Guys
Thank you so much for your support and help. I have left a message on one of those farm places and will the others. One person, I think from here, is coming to meet my muffles tonight. She would like a companion for her moggie!

I will keep you guys updated with my progress. X

#19 armidale3

armidale3

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

Try http://www.raystede.org/ I know several people who say that this place is brilliant. They care for all kinds of animals and are supported by many people and have a good record of getting animals re-homed. Good luck.

David thanks for link. They sounded lovely but are full and cannot help.

Had a lovely lady around tonight from these boards. She will take one of my mogs. Meant to be, this cat was the only one around when she came and he played up to her. On Sunday he will have a happy new home and then only two to worry about.

#20 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Wow, what a great thread with many helpful posts. I'm glad you've managed to rehouse one of the kitties and hope you get the other two sorted soon.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#21 armidale3

armidale3

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

Wow, what a great thread with many helpful posts. I'm glad you've managed to rehouse one of the kitties and hope you get the other two sorted soon.

Gecko I agree, on top of that one of my friends has said, that if I get down to one, they will take one to foster or possibly keep to aviod Battersea if I am stuck.

I implore people to think about if they have space for a cat. Tomorrow in West Norwood they are offering T THE rspca free cat chipping and immunisations etc.

x

I'll spread the word round my clients for you. Good luck with this.

Thanks Belli

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cats