• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dcsmobilevaleting

dcsmobilevaleting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Just wanted to make you aware of my sister company I am part owner of with my elder Brother.

It is called Exquisite Renovations and covers all aspects of the building trade. We have a pool of builders ranging from, roofers, bricklayers, window fitters, landscape gardeners and even building a house from scratch or carrying out large extensions. We can also provide all the little bits in between, arranging for skips, scaffolders, removals lorries and what ever else you can think of!

We have well over 20 years experience in the building trade and this is simply a re brand and the bringing together of many successful tradesmens with myself someone who understands branding and the internet and being able to provide clients with their every need, price, quality and everything else in between to make sure you get a really Exquisite Renovation from start to finish!

We can be found on twitter @EXQRenovations & Facebook at Fb.com/exquisiterenovations

And also on the more traditional methods, phone 07557146569 or email info@exquisiterenovations.co.uk

Our website is due to be completed in the next few days www.exquisiterenovations.co.uk

If you have any questions or would like references from previous work then please let us know.