• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sagem

Sagem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hi, I'm an Ofsted registered Nanny (CRB checked, Lifesaver's and Essential First Aid) with over 11 years of childcare experience, most of which as a sole charge Nanny.

I'm a happy and loving person with a great sense of fun. I genuinely enjoy looking after children and I think that shows. It is a great honour that I'm entrusted with the job of caring for young children during these formative years and one I take seriously and with enthusiasm.

I'm available from June when my current employer goes on maternity leave. I'm looking for a part-time position with a family that would be happy for me to bring along my 2 year old son. He's a very smiley and contented boy, full of curiosity for the world around him. He loves meeting up with other children and very much enjoys coming to work with me and having a regular play companion.

The critical factor for me is finding a warm and friendly family that I'm happy with and I aim to be flexible to accommodate such a family. If you have any queries or would like to see my CV and references, please let me know.