6 replies to this topic

#1 mariaandrews

mariaandrews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hello All,

My name is Samia and I am a local mum living in Gipsy Hill. I have recently set up a local business providing a healthy alternative to the Indian takeaway. I love Indian food and have cooked it all my life. I don't use gee or fatty oils or sauces - I only use olive oils and organic meat and fresh vegetables.

I can cook a meal for two or cater for a dinner party. I am passionate about cooking and believe the food I cook is truely delicious. Please have a look at the attached menu and give me a call if you have any questions. Alternatively, please have a look at my facebook page.

Samia

Attached Files

#2 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

I'm salivating! Good luck with your new venture - there are lots of curry fans on VN who may give you a go!

#3 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Sounds good Samia!
Rachel
My link

#4 nikdevlin

nikdevlin

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

I really like the sound of that, and have the feeling we'll be trying it soon...
I make mixes, some of which are quite good. My wife and I cook things too.

#5 mariaandrews

mariaandrews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Thank you to all for supporting me in my little business venture. I have had a great start and have been really busy. I look forward to any inquiry anyone on the forum makes.

Samia x

#6 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Sounds great, your menu sounds very appealing - good luck with your new venture! Do you deliver and if so how much do you charge for delivery?
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#7 mariaandrews

mariaandrews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hi Moc. Thank you for your post. I am based in Gipsy Hill so am local. I don't charge much for deliveries generally between £3 to £4. Hope to hear from you soon.