Photo

Fitness Mat Pilates Class - Gipsy Hill (Tues pm, Wed pm & Fri am)

pilates fitness gipsy hill crystal place

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TicklePilates

TicklePilates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

My Pilates mat based classes have no more than 10 people in a class and will be held at Goodliffe Hall Project, Christ Church Gipsy Hill, 1 Highland Road, London, SE19 1DP and cost £6.00 as a pay as you go, or buy a block of 10 Classes: £54.00 (you get 1 class free and can be used for any of our mat classes and is valid for 4 months).

I have three mat classes:
  • Tuesday 6:30-7:30 pm (Starts 1st May 2012)
  • Wednesday 7:00-8:00 pm
  • Friday 10:00-11:00 am
This mat class is perfect for anyone looking for a fitness based Pilates class. Our classes have no more than 10 people in a class which keeps it small enough to give you individual attention and to adapt exercises accordingly to each individual ability and fitness level.

The class will focus on:
  • Working the glutes to get a firmer butt
  • Focus on the abdominals to give you a more toned stomach
  • Tone the legs and arms and improve overall mobility
Mat’s will be provide at the class but bring your own mat to the class if you want additional padding, and you will need to contact me on darren.tickle@ticklepilates.com or call me on 020 8488 8059 or 07956 847566 to book into a class.

Also I offer one to one Pilates sessions in the comfort of your own home or office, or come to my small studio in Crystal Palace. Small private group classes can be arranged for friends or colleagues.

For more information please go to my website http://ticklepilates.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilates, fitness, gipsy hill, crystal place