No replies to this topic

#1 tekton23

tekton23

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hi,

I have just launched my website Event Serai, it is early days and more events are on the way; but I can't wait to get going and really hope to have local interest and support. Event Serai is an events company, starting with events in tents! Bell tents to be precise, perfect this summer for the Jubilee and a certain un-mentionable sporting event. The tents are a great way to escape in style or give your guests a comfortable space to stay if you don't have a spare room.

They are also ideal for children's parties, picnics perhaps or tea parties. I am exploring how it might work for parties and what activities to offer, does anyone know of any face-painters, magicians or other party acts? I would like to ask for some help here, I am looking for some feedback and also need to take some more marketing photos for kid's parties. I am offering full set-up (tent, Coir flooring and bunting (you will need to provide furniture/rugs/cushions etc)) in your garden, for free for a day, in exchange for use of the photos on my website. No photos will be used without permission and will be reviewed with you beforehand. Please drop me a message if you are interested, it could be a great way to host a birthday party or just have a fun day in the garden for your family.

Thanks,

Alex

....and for other events I am offering 30% off any bookings taken from Virtual Norwood users during May.

Posted Image