Photo

Recommendations for mobile cat groomers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hi, a friend has a cat who needs de-matting, and is a bit too elderly to deal with a trip to the vet or to a groomers. Does anyone know of any mobile cat groomers, who would be able to come to their house (on the triangle)? They have tried contacting a few, but none have returned their calls annoyingly. If you know of any reliable mobile cat groomers, please let me know, and I will pass on the details, many thanks :)
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#2 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

I think that Nelson's Vets in Thornton Heath do home visits - for a cost though obviously. A pet groomer would presumably be cheaper but I have never used one. Have you tried the local RSPCA for advice?

#3 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Thanks, I passed on the suggestion to enquire with the RSPCA, but a private mobile cat groomer was found and the kitty in question is now happily de-matted :)
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage