1 reply to this topic

#1 helenl1969

helenl1969

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Dear All,

I am posting this blatant plug for my new business with the kind permission of VN admin!

I am pleased to announce that Kumon Crystal Palace will officially opening tomorrow, Thursday 12 July 2012.

Kumon is a maths and English study programme popular with primary and secondary school pupils in over 45 countries, with over 66,000 students enrolled in the UK alone. It is known to deliver great results and improves a student's study skills across the learning curriculum and beyond. It works for all ages and abilities, as the programme is tailored to each student's individual requirements. With the added pressure on parents to provide additional learning at home, the Kumon programme alleviate the burden and provide the tools and resource to building children’s confidence and independent study skills.
We advocate a “little and often” learning technique, which runs on a repetition method, each students is set homework which they do for a maximum of 30 minutes a day, every day. Once or twice a week they attend the centre and complete that evenings homework, were they are observed and their work assessed, from this we can then evaluate their progress and either reduce or increase the level of work, this is all timed to assess speed as well as accuracy. The centre is located at Berridge Road Community Church Students, SE19 1EF.

Fees are highly competitive in comparison to private tuition. Initially there is one off £25 registration fee per child and £60 per subject per month per child, or the equivalent of £2 a day, for that you get the free assessment and evaluation of the assessment and just right starting point for your children, the weekly sessions at the centre, the daily homework, support and evaluation of their progress throughout the programme, all of the other elements that go towards investing in your child’s learning and much more.

If you think your child would benefit from supplementary work in Maths and/or English, then get in touch for a free assessment and start straight away. We are open throughout the summer to ensure your child is constantly learning and developing their ability. For more information or to book a convenient time for a free assessment please email me at crystalpalace@kumoncentre.co.uk

The £25 registration fee is half price if you mention VN!

Thank you Helen

#2 helenl1969

helenl1969

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Just to let you all know the Crystal Palace Study centre is open throughout the summer holidays.

We have been in our new premises now for over six months, slap bang in the middle of the Triangle at Carberry Road, SE19 3RU.

Classes are held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3:30pm to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 12noon.

And we have adult classes on a Wednesday evening from 6pm for both English and maths.

For more information or to book a free assessment please call me on 0785 287 2673. 

And don't forget the £25 registration fee is half price if you mention VN!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: education, maths, English, tutorial, children, learning, study