1 reply to this topic

#1 Jaytag Computer

Jaytag Computer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hello all!

My name is Damian and I run a small IT consultancy servicing customers in the Norwood area. Our offices are in Tulse Hill, so we're ideally placed to help out local residents and businesses!

We mainly work with small businesses to make sure their IT systems are up to scratch! We support both PCs and Macs.

Our main services:
  • IT Support
  • Data Networks
  • Hosted Services
  • Remote Working
  • Online Backups
  • Web Design
  • Telephony/VOIP
We've been in business since 2007, so have plenty of experience and lots of satisfied customers (see the testimonials page on our website for proof!) We've done work for lots of local businesses including Rosebery's Auctioneers, Gales Estate Agents, Norwood Accomodation, SRA/Copyshop, Stephen James Estate Agents, Littlestarz Children's Services, Brownes of London Ford, Dulwich Suzuki etc etc etc!

If you are looking for someone to assist with any IT problem whatsoever, please do contact us on 0208 761 4452, or email support@jaytag.co.uk.

Anyone using our service who mentions Virtual Norwood is entitled to 10% off the final invoice amount.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Damian McMillan
Jaytag Computer

support@jaytag.co.uk
0208 761 4452
www.jaytag.co.uk

Edited by Jaytag Computer, 18 July 2012 - 02:32 PM.

#2 Jaytag Computer

Jaytag Computer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

We are now offering free domain registration and web hosting to new customers - this is a £50 value. If you are starting a business in the Norwood area and want to keep your IT costs low, give us a shout!

Damian McMillan
Jaytag Computer

support@jaytag.co.uk
0208 761 4452
www.jaytag.co.uk