• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 nikdevlin

nikdevlin

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

...I've never heard of anyone successfully cultivating marijuana outdoors in the UK...

My mate, erm, Joe Bloggs, he grew a massive marijuana plant in a garden in the East End. It wasn't especially strong, many miles away from the skunk the young folks like to get utterly monged on these days, but it was very nice indeed in a salad dressing. Made dinner parties go with a bang! Trouble was, a police sergeant and his family moved in next door, so, erm, Joe took the plant down and, erm, disposed of it...
I make mixes, some of which are quite good. My wife and I cook things too.

#17 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

My mate, erm, Joe Bloggs, he grew a massive marijuana plant in a garden in the East End. It wasn't especially strong, many miles away from the skunk the young folks like to get utterly monged on these days, but it was very nice indeed in a salad dressing. Made dinner parties go with a bang! Trouble was, a police sergeant and his family moved in next door, so, erm, Joe took the plant down and, erm, disposed of it...

Ha! Reminds me of my first flatshare at the tender age of 18. A fellow first year student nurse was 21 with punky peroxide hair and a footballer boyfriend (Lloyd, who clearly modelled himself on Rod Stewart) - and therefore ever so grown up and glamorous to the rest of us! She also had a row of marijuana growing on top of the TV set.

One day a policeman knocked at the door on house to house enquiries about a spate of burglaries. He asked to come in and we sat him on the sofa facing the TV without thinking. Halfway through the chat I remembered the row of weed wafting in the air in front of the PC - aaaaarrgh!

Anyhooo...... he left without mentioning it, either because he didn't clock it or because he decided to let us off a minor misdemeanor. Said plant was quickly disposed of needless to say!