• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi all. I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who attends this club. I've not been myself yet but am considering doing so. Prices seem very good for a two-hour session and I hear it's a very relaxed, friendly club.

-------------

Badminton in Crystal Palace at Virgo Fidelis Badminton Club

Thursday evenings, 8pm - 10 pm £5 or less if you pay for sessions in advance.

In The Gym, Virgo Fidelis Convent School, 147 Central Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19 1RS

(enter the main gates, cross the main car park - at space number 13, look slightly to the left, up a short slope with sign that says "Authorised vehicles only " and you'll see the double-doors to the gym. )

We are a small, friendly club, open to adult players of all standards. Players don't stick in pairs, but move around and play each other in different pairs every game, so that less-experienced players / beginners can learn and progress.

Try a taster session for free ( but you'll need to bring your own racquet ) and if you'd like to join us after that, it's £5 per session, or less per session if you want to commit to booking for a whole 12-week term.

See our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook...09995149059660/), or for further info, contact Mohan on 07947 609234 or Mike on 0208 650 3729.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Edited by gekko, 30 August 2012 - 01:38 PM.
Added additional contact details

Mel, Forum Moderator

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badminton, virgo fidelis, sport