• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Thanks, Matt - will check that our from home tonight and report back. No issues in my phone or work Mac so you may well be right!

#17 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

I am still having problems, Matt - I had to Google 'forum help' + 'Virtual Norwood' to find this thread as I can't see that section at all - and neither can I see the little plus and minus symbols - most odd!

#18 MattVN

MattVN

VN Admin

• Admin
  • 543 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Gill - see the pictures below. You may not be able to see the "+" and "-" because of the color around it (faint green). The pictures show where the toggle switch is and also what it looks like when collapsed. Try to click on the "+".

Posted Image

Posted Image

Virtual Norwood Admin | Visit VN's WikiBlogsGallery and Calendar

Contact me via webform or at 

#19 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks. I'll have another go at home later.

#20 Abu Nuwas

Abu Nuwas

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Testing

I was unable to reply yesterday, at all. Was I banned?

#21 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

No - I think there was something up with the site again.

#22 MattVN

MattVN

VN Admin

• Admin
  • 543 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Testing

I was unable to reply yesterday, at all. Was I banned?

Sorry Abu - I was updating the site... a couple of people said that this affected them. I'm doing more updates throughout the day to parts of the site, this may lead to some disruption but I'll continue to leave information in the red announcement box at the top (this currently has a message in there about VN's wiki).

Thanks

Matt

#23 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

I hadnt been able to post for the last couple of days - yesterday the site seemed to be down, and all of today I was getting an 'empty post' message, but obviously all okay now as this message has posted fine :)
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#24 MattVN

MattVN

VN Admin

• Admin
  • 543 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Thanks for telling me this Moc. I'm keeping an eye on a few issues but I think everything looks good now (let me know if you experience it again).

A couple of days ago there was an attack on the website which prevented people from accessing the site for several hours. I've put some measures in place to try and prevent this from happening and am continuing to back-up the website often.

#25 Neets

Neets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

A suggestion - Can you get rid of the 'Poll' and 'Hot' tabs from the forum listings? I suppose the Hot tab is ok if a topic is, but some haven't been written about for ages!, and rather than have a poll maybe people would review/pass comment more if the tab wasn't there? Would clean things up a bit too, thanks.