• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jaytag Computer

Jaytag Computer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

I'm looking for someone to join our growing IT support business from 05/11/2012. We are based in a small office in Tulse Hill.

We work primarily with local businesses and home workers. You'll need experience of using or working with PCs and Macs, and have some knowledge of networking (both wired and wireless).

The role would suit someone new to working in IT support, or with 1-2yrs experience.

This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to learn a number of skills including:
  • Web Design/Development (PHP, MySQL, WordPress)
  • Server Configuration
  • Network Cable Installation
  • Router and Firewall configuration
  • Windows server administration
  • Cloud/Office 365 deployment/migration
Of course, if you are familiar with some or all of these, all the better!

Salary and benefits are negotiable dependent on skills and experience. You are not required to drive, although this would be a benefit.

Please telephone me on 0208 761 4452 or 07795 272 219. I can be contacted by email on dmcmillan@jaytag.co.uk.

Regards,
Damian McMillan
Jaytag Computer

For more information about Jaytag Computer, please visit our website at http://www.jaytag.co.uk

#2 Nanazola

Nanazola

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

As a Jaytag customer, I just wanted to endorse Damien as a superb fixer/adviser of all things computer. And a great, professional, helpful person too.

If you're interested in this kind of work and want to learn how to do things properly, he's your man. A friend of mine recommended him to me years ago and I've never looked back.

Edited by Nanazola, 26 October 2012 - 09:35 AM.

#3 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

I just turn my PC off & on again !

Seriously will forward to a local friend who I know is looking for employment & lives local.

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#4 Nanazola

Nanazola

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Cool, best of luck.