• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lewis23

lewis23

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

I am 23 years old male currently living up gipsy hill, I am looking for any work available in the crystal palacé and surrounding area, or Norwood surrounding areas. I am happy to do various jobs, either on a one off basis or regularly. I am available until 22nd December 2012.

As an overview of my skills and experience; I am: extremely organised, hard working, friendly and trustworthy. I have had experience working in retail, bar, charity shops and from home as well as various odd roles. I also have experience with dogs and cats and small animals, and looking after children. I am also very experienced in cleaning, home making and styling, so if you need someone to go shopping with you and style you with the outfits that suits you best then I am the guy for you.

The jobs I can offer are: -Housesitting and Pet sitting -Organising and decluttering -Babysitting -Dog Walking - Cleaning - Basic Decorating (Painting) - Light gardening - Odd jobs around the house.

I can also take your unwanted items, clothing, phones, anything you no longer want.

I would be willing to work for £5 per hour, which is below minimum wage. For big jobs, I can negotiate a wage.

Please contact me using the information above..

#2 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

I admire your spirit, Lewis! Good luck. By the way, the typo in your thread title made me laugh - best leave those sleeping dogs to lie! :-o

#3 lewis23

lewis23

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE!!!

Is anyone looking for assistant, cleaner, pet sitter, shop assistant? No job is too small:-) Common, people of virtual Norwood, I am pretty sure some of you require extra hands, or have small jobs that you can't be asked to do. Please send your jobs my way :-)

#4 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Not local, but this fab new(ish) cafe chain has leaflets in the one I go to saying they are always recruiting across London: http://m2.itsu.com/working-at-itsu/