• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hi everyone, just to let you know I'm now providing Sports Massage at The Little Escape complementary health centre, opposite Sainsbury's - anyone interested in booking can either do so by contacting me directly, or via www.thelittleescape.com (online or telephone).

Many thanks, MIke
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#2 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Fantastic. I can thoroughly recommend Mike's magic hands! :)

#3 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Thanks Gill!
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#4 Dale71

Dale71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

I made use of Mike's Sunday afternoon service at the Little Escape to help me get over my first tennis game of the new year. Excellent massage (as always), and my first time at The Little Escape. I was pleasantly surprised by how brand new, modern and spacious it is hidden down that little alley. I'll be back!

#5 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Thank you Dale, was a pleasure to treat you as always. I'm currently running a 10% discount on my treatments for January, and the usual buy 5 sessions in advance, get 1 free offer - great for those of you who who have started the new year with a new training regime, or maybe signed up for a 10k run or two, and are in need of pre and post event sports massages. And dont forget, sports massage is not just for people who play sports, but can help with any physical injury or condition that impedes on your range or quality of movement, affects your posture, things like sciatica, bad backs, stiff necks, sore shoulders.

Very happy with The Little Escape, I searched long and hard for an environment I would feel happy to work in and bring clients to in Crystal Palace, this is the best one I found in the area. For those of you who havent found us yet we're having a birthday open day (weekend!) on Sat/Sun 23/24th March, come and say hi and find out more about the various practitioners and what we do :)

#6 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

Just to let everyone know as things have been going well at The Little Escape, I have extended my hours/availability there now to include:

Wednesday 6-9pm
Fridays 3-7pm
Sundays 2-6pm

- and I am generally available for treatments at other times on other days too, as my schedule allows (I also treat at other clinics in Streatham and in Moorgate).

What's different about what I do is that I combine Sports/Remedial massage with Myofascial Release, which I call Myofascial Bodywork, hence my business name. Take a look at my website for more details if interested. Have met a few VNers so far, some familiar faces and some new ones, and it is always a pleasure :)

Mike