8 replies to this topic

#1 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post. I have just moved to C Palace/ Top of Gipsy Hill and have been running my business from Coopers Yard, near the Iceland for little over a year now and I wanted to say hello, get involved more in the area and let everyone know about the business.

Whenever I get a new client they often say how they always wondered what was down the yard or that they had no idea such a service was in the area so I thought this is a good way to finally tell people. I run an indoor Dog Day Care and Dog rehabilitation centre just off Westow Hill that is open 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday, we are called Barkingham Palace.

Apart from running my business I love, love, love the little shops within the triangle and really want to know more. I am a big lover of food and have sampled some of the great places to eat but not all of them as of yet.

If anyone wants to know more or wants to tell me about any other "not so obvious" services/ clubs in the area please do!

Crystal :-)

#2 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Barkingham Palace - what a great name! :lol: Welcome to the forum.

#3 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hi there and welcome to Virtual Norwood. I'm moving your post to business listings. Please take a moment to head over to that section of the forum and read the specific rules we have for that section. It would be great if you could add contact details to this thread so that people know how to get in touch.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#4 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hi thank you!

Ok sorry about that, I thought that I may be in the wrong section. I will refresh myself on the rules later on and in the mean time I will visit the business section.

#5 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Sorry I am new here and cannot see where the business section is so I can update my post?

Many thanks!

#6 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hi - you have updated your thread (above) in the business section. If you want a post edited please PM me the details.

SL

Edited by Summit Lover, 03 January 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#7 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Hi, yes just realised where it is! Another question, am I able to delete this post and make a new one as now I know I can add more detailed information and contact details I would really like to start a fresh :-)

#8 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

PM me the details you want added.

#9 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'll close this now that you've added a new business listing.
Mel, Forum Moderator