5 replies to this topic

#1 voodoo

voodoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi All :-)

Its been awhile, quite awhile, since I'd logged in, and when I did a few weeks back it wouldn't accept my password, so I requested a new one which was sent to my E-mail, and then I was able to log in.
I wanted to post in the restaraunt section, but it wouldn't allow me to, so I sent E-mail to Admin asking why.

That was a couple of weeks ago, and no reply.
Sent another E-mail about 4 days ago, still no reply, and still can't post in restaraunt forum.

I understand VN has been having some problems, so if anyone could give me a bit of a heads up I would be very grateful :-))))))))))))))

Cheers.

Voodoo

#2 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi voodoo - sorry about the lack of response. The mods don't get the emails to 'admin' and I guess MattVN must have been busy :(

If you are able to post here you should be able to post in any section. In the Restaurant and Pub sections though, members cannot start new topics - if you PM me the details of any new establishment you want to add (address, opening times, contact details etc.) I can start a topic for you in those sections.

Nb - have moved your topic to forum help.

Edited by Summit Lover, 05 January 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#3 voodoo

voodoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hi Summit :-)
Ok, and many thanks.
It's a little Brazilian cafe just up from the old Thicket pub, same side of the road. Cafe De Rico. I'll pop up there soon and get their address etc. Lovely staff, husband and wife, and superb food. Big freshly made burgers to die for.
I'll let you know the details.

Cheers

Voodoo.

#4 voodoo

voodoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Just curious Summit.
Why can't members start a new thread in the Restaurant and Pub section ?

Cheers

Voodoo.

#5 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

I think it is because admin wants to make sure that the places are 'kosher' and in the relevant area, also I believe it is to stop more than one topic started for each establishment.

#6 voodoo

voodoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Oh ok, fair enough.
I'll get the info to you a little later, and many thanks :-))))))))))))

Voodoo.