• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lewis23

lewis23

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Let's face it, most of the men in our lives appreciate a little style advice from time to time so don't worry when you're too busy or not around, I can provide online fashion advice and personal shopping experience.

Men should wear great colours that suit them, cool designs and expensive shoes. Brands I like are Etro shirts, Dunhill has great shirts and coloured jumpers very good quality, Paul Smith does nice shirts, Cheeky Monkeys, Diesel, Lindeberg do great jeans.

Cheap shoes will drive women away trust me. The number of conversations women have about tasteless shoes would be a revelation to men. Several of my friends have rejected advances because of shoes!

Likewise ill matched colours such as grey jumpers with brown trousers will be noted, commented upon and score 0 points. Match the colour of your tie to your shirt yellow does not go with pink, dots do not work with stripes. If you need help hire a personal shopper or personal stylist. Your looks will improve and as people start to notice you so will your confidence.

Cashmere jumpers are lovely there are great colours out there for men, Dunhill, Aquascutum, with their new design team, Armani and Ralph Lauren all make fantastic designs. They are seriously nice to wear and soft to the touch- cuddly

So dont hesitate to contact me, leave a comment or inbox me for styling advice, whatever the events or occasion, I can help

Thanks and I look forward hearing from you.

#2 Sniffy

Sniffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hi, this sounds fun. How do you usually start advising someone?

#3 belli

belli

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Most of my shoes are cheap, and I've never pulled a bird in my life.

My boyfriend doesn't seem to care, though.

#4 lewis23

lewis23

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hi, this sounds fun. How do you usually start advising someone?

Hi,

First, tell me about you, dress style, network and if possible maybe of current photo of you when you out with friend, fashion style and brands that interest you etc and we will take it from there please PM for möre details thanks