1 reply to this topic

#1 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hello everyone,

From August 2013, I will ne in need of an assistant for my Doggie Day Care.

Hours and pay arent 100% set in stone but currently I am thinking of having someone from 8am until 2pm Monday to Friday.

The centre opens at 7am, which I will open up and get things started each morning, before you arrive at 8am to take over. I would need to leave soon after and you will be on your own until 11am. At 11am you would be required to go and collect a Dog, bus fare paid if you do not drive, or petrol given if you do. On your return you would help with general duties, before leaving about 2pm.

There are other possiblities for hours.

I am considering how it may work to have someone arrive about 9.30, so that local Mums may be able to apply for the role and work in line with their childrens school hours.

Please let me know if you are interested, what experiance you have and what hours would suit you.

Thank you,

#2 ProHeating

ProHeating

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hello everyone,

From August 2013, I will ne in need of an assistant for my Doggie Day Care.

Hours and pay arent 100% set in stone but currently I am thinking of having someone from 8am until 2pm Monday to Friday.

The centre opens at 7am, which I will open up and get things started each morning, before you arrive at 8am to take over. I would need to leave soon after and you will be on your own until 11am. At 11am you would be required to go and collect a Dog, bus fare paid if you do not drive, or petrol given if you do. On your return you would help with general duties, before leaving about 2pm.

There are other possiblities for hours.

I am considering how it may work to have someone arrive about 9.30, so that local Mums may be able to apply for the role and work in line with their childrens school hours.

Please let me know if you are interested, what experiance you have and what hours would suit you.

Thank you,

Hi there,

I am sure you have filled this role now, but if not I know someone who would be very keen on such work. She has a qualification in animal care, is a huge dog lover (her family have owned dogs all her life) and has a full clean drivers licence. She lives in Elmers end but would be willing to travel, and happy to work any hours (as little or as many) as you have available. Please contact me on here if you think you have anything that may suite this.

Many thanks!