• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hi my name is Patricia and I have been cleaning and ironing in the Crystal palace,Anerley, East Dulwich and surround areas for many years , I am reliable, trustworthy and crb checked , I have excellent references if you request and good experience .My hourly rate is £10.00. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information , 

I guarantee exceptional service and promise you will not be disappointed by the results 

I am happy to work while you are home or while you are at work . 
I work quickly and efficiently to ensure an affordable cleaning service ,sparkling results ,and minimal disruption to your personal routine 

Regular domestic cleaning / Ironing 
One-off cleaning/ Spring cleaning 
End of Tenancy cleaning 
After party cleaning 

kinds regards 
Patricia 

homecleaninghome@gmail.com

Attached Files

#2 Jeniffer.usa

Jeniffer.usa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

I've used patricia for a couple of years now - I have had great service from her and my cleaner is thorough, reliable and trustworthy. Highly recommended.
Jeniffer - Dulwich

#3 Yvonebentley

Yvonebentley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

Patricia did a FANTASTIC job at my House.She spent over 5 hours at my place scrubbing, dusting, cleaning EVERYTHING. She is a very sweet lady and did an very thorough job. Her first time rate is very reasonable for my two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I highly recommend Patricia , she will make sure she can fit you into her schedule and does a great job. 07922561595 her number Xx Yvone

#4 Rachelhanson

Rachelhanson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Great service! They have worked for us for the last two years and I can say nothing but great things. They are very reliable, trustworthy and they do great work. No complaints...My house is spotless and they pay attention to any direction and detail. I highly recommend their services. Rachel

#5 marcollins

marcollins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

After i found this recommendations 

My House has never looked better thanks to Patricia Cleaning.

The attention to detail is so important and obvious to Patricia and Vera. They really got into those corners, moved furniture and cleaned the baseboards.  The bathroom and kitchen are pristine! All the trash was removed and everything else was put away.

What is even as important is the pride these wonderful ladies take in doing an excellent job.  They are friendly, polite, and respectful people. 

I will definitely use them again.  Thanks, Patricia and her time!!! Thanks,

highly reccomended

#6 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Christmas Time Offer 10% discount on your first house cleaner 

Would you like your home sparkling clean in time for Christmas? ... I have a cleaner available in your area offering domestic cleaning
If you are having guests staying over Christmas, don’t forget that they are not there to inspect your cleanliness but to spend some quality time with you.

lets us clean your house for you, just call us now for a free quote .

#7 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

we have a brand new web site where you can book your cleaning on line now

www.eastdulwichcleaning.com   you can book on line at any time.

let us make your house Sparkle for this Christmas time

thanks for all my regular customers and for all recommendation 

We are confident the quality of our service speaks for itself and so do not need to tie you in any contract

I also will provide all my references details at the date of the The home visit, which is carried out at a time that suits you, means that from the outset, the service we provide is the service most suited to your needs.

best regards

Patricia

www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

#8 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

Are you too busy or unable to do your housework? Or perhaps you would just like some help? Would you like to have the same person visit regularly rather than a different team each week?

Eastdulwichcleaning offers One-off and regular cleans at highly competitive rates. Price quoted is the price that you pay, we have no hidden extras.

Easy replacement if you wish to change your worker. Cleaner sickness cover provided if required.

We cover households in the following areas:
East Dulwich, West Dulwich, Peckham,Norwood 

For further information and a no obligation quote, call me today  and speak to one of our friendly Customer Care team.
we are very reliable, hard work, 
No agency and No Contract fees ,

please do not hesitate to contact the Best House Cleaning Service in Dulwich

alternatively you can book your cleaner on Line Just visit www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

#9 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Spring Cleaning!
It’s that time of year again – Spring Cleaning is back! Spring Cleaning Promotions are back and we expect that we are going to get busier and busier. As the temp keeps going up the prices keep getting lower. Patricia  has many recurring clients that have us come out either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly – but for those of you who don’t have regular cleaning, spring cleaning is for you. Heavily reduced one time deep cleaning prices are reintroduced for this spring cleaning season. So here it goes – call today  and receive 25% off! In order to get twenty five percent off you must order deep cleaning service. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. This promotion is for a limited time only. Call Today!
07933059773 or 07922561595
book your cleaning on line now.

#10 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

[twitter]

:)  Get Your Home Ready For Christmas with a Great House Cleaning

With Christmas approaching, our thoughts are increasingly turning to a number of issues surrounding the festive period. Local high streets are becoming busier as many of us start the process of Christmas shopping. But selecting the right gifts is clearly only one part of the process. It’s also important to concentrate on domestic issues.With family members coming to visit, many of us are keen to ensure that our homes are in the perfect condition. That means making sure that they are at their very best.We’ll want to create the right impression for visitors. That means having a home that is clean and feels welcoming.

But Don't worry with Patricia House Cleaning Service your House will be Sparkle and Shine Ready for the must important Festive Season .

Book Now your House Cleaning date  by visiting   wwww.eastdulwichcleaning.com   you can book on line alternatively you can contact Patricia Direct on 

07933059773   or 07922562595       .

Merry Christmas  every one and all Virtual Norwood Forum administratation Time 

a very Well Done 

10269531_235954439938279_2606524838275661381755_235954459938277_7438362967323966

#11 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Patricia house cleaning in crystal palace
We have free slots available for spring cleaning
Book your cleaning on line
www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

Attached Files

#12 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

We are taking booking for Christmas
If you want you house to be sparkling and ready for Christmas please do not hesitate to call Patricia and we can make your house sparkle and shine . You can contact me on 07933059773
Or www.eastdulwichcleaning.com
We are not agency
And we don't do any contract
Highly recommended in Dulwich and crystal palace

Patricia

#13 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:15 AM

https://eastdulwichc...-a-cleaner-now/

Are you ready to experience clean? Nothing is as

clean as East Dulwich Cleanings services with Patricia Team

Do you remember how exciting it was to move into your place when it was new, fresh, and clean?
Lets see if we can help you reinvigorate that feeling. A clean home is a happy one and a productive one.
By enlisting our services, youre not only getting a new lease on your place, but youre also removing potentially dangerous or allergy-inducing elements.
We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better,
healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save
not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!
House Cleaning Let us take over these tasks and you can just relax and enjoy a nice clean home.
Office Cleaning Let us take over the routine cleaning and well give you an office that everyone will appreciate.
AirBNb Cleaning We will come in and have your AirBnb cleaned perfectly , ready for your new guests
Thousands of satisfied customers say that Patricia Cleaning Service is not a convenience,
were a necessity! Most of our customers find that having East Dulwich Cleaning Service
every week keeps their homes beautifully clean and healthy, minimizing the amount of time
spent on cleaning between our visits. But, we also offer fortnightly week, monthly and occasional home cleaning service whatever suits YOUR needs.
Book today your Cleaning on line or call Patricia on 07933059773