• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jeniffer.usa

Jeniffer.usa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

I am Jeniffer and I am recommending a well experience cleaner, who has just been made redundant
from her job and she has been work for me and my sister for over 5 years.I highly Recommend her .
We are moving back to New York next week and we will miss her so much.We don't want her to stay unemployed as she was working for us 3 times a week.
she is outstanding cleaning , Ironing and honest person.
my 3 kids love her so much .
She is a very efficient cleaner, not afraid of hardwork.
I'm strongly recommending my outstanding house cleaner, one that would contribute greatly to you and your family. I wish her the very best in all future endeavors.We pay her £10 p/h but I'm sure you can speak to her about the price.
she is Patricia , tel:07933059773 if you require any more information please send pm.

Jeniffer - East Dulwich

#2 Cathybird

Cathybird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

I hope she won't mind me recommending her, but I used Patricia cleaning service for a few years and at the end of last year when I had lodgers staying with me.

She was fantastic and very competitively priced - would come before I left for work and I was always more than satisfied when I got home to a nice clean house.

She has a small team that work for her, but I have the same cleaner every time and have had no complaints at all over the past 2 years.
Definitely worth getting in touch with:
Patricia

Cathy- battersea park gate

#3 Yvonebentley

Yvonebentley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Patricia did a FANTASTIC job at my House.She spent over 5 hours at my place scrubbing, dusting, cleaning EVERYTHING. She is a very sweet lady and did an very thorough job. Her first time rate is very reasonable for my two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I highly recommend Patricia , she will make sure she can fit you into her schedule and does a great job. 07922561595 her number Xx Yvone

#4 Diamandakis

Diamandakis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

After going through multiple cleaning services and other cleaners I was fed up with the lack of attention to detail with my cleaning in my House. I contacted Patricia and she was able to come to my house the next day .
She did an absolutely amazing job. I cannot begin to describe how happy I was with the way my house looked. I have two dogs and my house often ends up looking like a disaster zone. After Patricia was done, you would never even know that dogs lived in my House.She made sure to move everything and got every nook and cranny of my place. I would suggest her to any of my friends. She will now be coming to do my house cleaner twice a week.

#5 Rachelhanson

Rachelhanson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

I would also recommend mrs patricia .Great service! She works for us for and I can say nothing but great things. She is very reliable, trustworthy and she does a great work. No complaints...My house is spotless and she pay attention to any direction and detail. I highly recommend her services. Rachel

#6 marcollins

marcollins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

After i found this recommendations 

My House has never looked better thanks to Patricia Cleaning.

The attention to detail is so important and obvious to Patricia and Vera. They really got into those corners, moved furniture and cleaned the baseboards.  The bathroom and kitchen are pristine! All the trash was removed and everything else was put away.

What is even as important is the pride these wonderful ladies take in doing an excellent job.  They are friendly, polite, and respectful people. 

I will definitely use them again.  Thanks, Patricia and her time!!! Thanks,

highly reccomended

#7 subee

subee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

Does anyone have a cleaner they can recommend? I was going to contact this Patricia lady as so many people above have recommended her but when I looked closely all the reviews sound the same and for each reviewer their review about Patricia was their first post, followed by 5 or 6 other posts that same day. Thus it seems too good to be true and I'm a little sceptical about the authenticity of these reviews. So does anyone else have any recommendations? Many thanks!

#8 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

we have a brand new web site where you can book your cleaning on line now

www.eastdulwichcleaning.com   you can book on line at any time.

thanks for all my regular and happy clients  and for all recommendation 

We are confident the quality of our service speaks for itself

I also will provide all my references details  at the date of the The home visit, which is carried out at a time that suits you, means that from the outset, the service we provide is the service most suited to your needs.

best regards

Patricia

www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

#9 Clio

Clio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Not sure how relevant this is to the original request but I will add a recommendation. I got my cleaner Bridget from this forum about 4 years ago and trust me I had a few before her that never matched her attention to detail or skill. I would not be without her now. If you are looking for someone local give her a call 07951133044.

#10 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:16 PM

Thanks so much for all the recommendation and to believe on my great work in crystal palace ,
We have now free slots available and you can book your cleaning on line
Alternatively you can call me to arrange a visit to your home
I provide a quality cleaning service and a reasonable price .
Patricia

#11 patricinha

patricinha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

Thanks so much for all the recommendation and to believe on my great work in crystal palace ,
We have now free slots available and you can book your cleaning on line
Alternatively you can call me to arrange a visit to your home
I provide a quality cleaning service and a reasonable price .

House Cleaning Let us take over these tasks and you can just relax and enjoy a nice clean home.
Office Cleaning Let us take over the routine cleaning and well give you an office that everyone will appreciate.
AirBNb Cleaning We will come in and have your AirBnb cleaned perfectly , ready for your new guests
Thousands of satisfied customers say that Patricia Cleaning Service is not a convenience,
were a necessity! Most of our customers find that having East Dulwich Cleaning Service
every week keeps their homes beautifully clean and healthy, minimizing the amount of time
spent on cleaning between our visits. But, we also offer fortnightly week, monthly and occasional home cleaning service whatever suits YOUR needs.

Patricia