No replies to this topic

#1 Petulka

Petulka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hi,

I am currently training with The Coaching Academy to become a qualified (personal performance) coach.

Coaching is a fantastic method to help people set their priorities in order, define their goals, plans and deadlines to achieve their desired ambitions.

Coaching can help you to focus and realise all this and achieve it quicker!

Coaching doesn’t offer advice or suggestions nor does it tell you what to do! It is based around you having all the knowledge and answers within you.

Coaching is different from counselling and therapy – the past is left as the past, and  the future is what matters!

Please see the following link to read other ways people define coaching: http://international...definitions.php

Do you feel the need for a change?  Perhaps a new job, better relationship, sorting out your financial situation, getting fit …  or any other aspect of your life? If your answer is YES, then you could benefit from coaching sessions.

I currently have 3 spaces I can offer to new clients to work with on a regular basis. This may be 1 x week for a few weeks. An initial session to discuss your goals and expectations is required before further commitment.

Sessions (3/4-1h) can be done:

Face to face (Crystal palace area preferably)

Phone

The sessions are free of charge, while I am undergoing the training.

Please contact me on my mobile: 07974738080