Photo

Cooper Giles, SE19

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: How Do You Rate This Estate Agent? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

How Do You Rate This Estate Agent?

1. Excellent (19 votes [57.58%])

Percentage of vote: 57.58%

2. Good (5 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

3. Average (3 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Poor (6 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:09 PM

I found them very unprofessional, slow, providing little or wrong information and uncooperative.

Very negative experience as buyer and as seller who asked for a quote and they came back 3 weeks later.
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#17 Florence

Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

Firstly thank you for doing these polls, I used the information on all the estate agents to select those to approach when putting our house up for sale. I'd already heard good things about CGs from friends who used them a few years ago, and having chosen to go with them ourselves, we couldn't be happier. So far a first class job. Honest, direct, helpful and no fiff-faff-piff-paffing around. I'd recommend them.

#18 Emmalina

Emmalina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:05 PM

Another thumbs up for Cooper Giles. They gave us a higher valuation than some of their competitors (by over 20k!) and got us an offer just shy of the asking price after the first weekend's viewings. We found both Penny and Peter to be helpful and efficient but without the traditional estate agents' 'patter'!

#19 duckec01

duckec01

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

I have used CG in the past and ended falling out with them due to their general incompetance. However with all the good comments from people about them, I thought I would give them another chance to give me an estimate on my property.

To my surprise they remembered the disagreement, and said they weren't interested. I thought this was a bit strange and petty, (there was no money involved). I would have thought that in todays climate they can't afford to be fussy, but there you go.