3 replies to this topic

#1 tiamaria

tiamaria

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

Hello

We are currently redecorating a one bedroom house (yes a house!) on William Booth Road to let out to professional(s).  It will be available to rent from mid August, £925pcm, description as follows;

Newly redecorated one bedroom house with private garden & allocated parking space. The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac a stone's throw from Anerley station (London Bridge in 23 mins & Shoreditch in 30 mins). Crystal Palace Triangle & Park are within short walking distance.

The house is arranged over ground and first floor. The ground floor comprises; porch area, living room with laminate flooring & contemporary semi-open plan kitchen. The kitchen has a solid wood worktop, John Lewis integrated electric oven and gas hob, fridge freezer and washing machine. There is a large storage cupboard underneath the stairs. Upstairs comprises double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, landing & bathroom with bath tub and good quality shower over bath, sink and WC. Loft storage. Gas central heating & double glazing.

The private garden is enclosed and is to the front of the property. The property has been entirely redecorated throughout and quick viewing is advised!!!

NB: I am a Chartered Surveyor and references, deposit, tenancy agreement will be arranged through the city firm I work for, but as I am a member of staff there will be no agency fees payable.

If you are interested please call Marie on 07538 385 810

#2 freudian_slip

freudian_slip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hi Marie,

We are looking for a 1-bed but our lease on our current place doesn't run out until the end of October - I guess that would be too late for you?

Gabrielle

#3 tiamaria

tiamaria

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Hi Gabrielle

Thanks for your interest.

We are refurbishing the house at the moment.  Happy to show anyone now if they can see past the works being carried out!  But it will be ready for someone to move in the next 2-3 weeks. 

#4 tiamaria

tiamaria

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hi, we have now finished the refurbishment and here is the link to the advert.  NB: I am a member of staff so it will still be a private sale with no agency fees.

http://www.rightmove...y-42543698.html

Marie