• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CrystalPalaceNanny

CrystalPalaceNanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

I am an experienced and qualified nanny available from January 2014.

My name is Milena. I currently work as a nanny share for two lovely families 4 days a week - in North London, and as a Friday nanny in Crystal Palace.

I've got 6 years relevant experience as a sole charge nanny in London , and 3 years as a nursery assistant before.

I am very confident with children from newborns to 10 years old and I know how their early years are important for their further development.
I am educated how the healthy eating is important for their well-being as my first qualification is in cooking.
I consider myself as an organized, kind, caring, patient, optimistic and fun loving person with a lot of energy.
I believe in setting a positive example for children and understand the importance of their early years in their overall development.
In my interaction with children, I seek to find a balance between discipline and personal growth and encourage them to develop their creative potential.

Experienced with:
- Weaning
- Tantrums
- Potty training
- Sleeping routines

My training:
- Educated to Degree level /overseas/
- UK Certificate for Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Montessori Education
- First Aid for Babies and Children
- UK Certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene

I've got CRB disclosure, Ofsted registration and excellent references!

Please, note: I am looking for full-day job for minimum 3 days a week as nanny or nanny share - from January 2014.
07780333378 Milena

borisovamilena@yahoo.com