1 reply to this topic

#1 Malwina Wisniewska

Malwina Wisniewska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hi Guys,

I have one room available in a nice, clean flat (house divided into two flats with separate entrance). The flat is situated in a peaceful area, next to Upper Norwood Recreation Ground. It's 10 min walk to Crystal Palace centre. 10-15 min walk to Gipsy Hill Station. We have hall downstairs, separate bathroom and toilet, beautiful view. You have attic to storage things. The house is well-heated. Room is spacious. Clean carpets. SIngle bed for now. Big closet. There is washing machine, plates etc. Quite modern look. You can park in front of the house as there are no restrictions.

I am Polish, Professional, 27. I am open person who likes meeting new people. At the moment I am working as a graphic technician, Mon-Fr. I wish to find some female i could get along with as it is gonna be just 2 of us.

I am more then happy to do visits any day after 7p. m. or weekends. Please email me or text me.

malwina.wisniewska@yahoo.com

Room available from 15th September

Malvina

Attached Files

Edited by Malwina Wisniewska, 17 August 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#2 benalderman@btinternet.com

benalderman@btinternet.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hi is the room still available? How much?

Would you consider having a mother and daughter (9 yrs) in the room? My daughter has just moved here from spain with her mum and needs a place to live. She is very well behaved and is attending school and spending half her time at my house in CP so she wouldn't be there much anyway.

They are looking to move pretty much immediately so if you could let me know.

Many thanks, Ben - 07411 329 571 benalderman@btinternet.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Renting, room