Photo

Recommendations: Plumbing and heating

Boiler service boiler repairs boiler replacements Free boiler quotes Plumber heating engineer Plumbing and heating

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heat Firm

Heat Firm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Please call me on 07505006032 for your heating and plumbing needs at the best rates(Q & a's also welcome).
My names' Nathan, My office is located on church road in Cystal Palace, I'm a Domestic heating Surveyor and Quality Control inspector. I specialize in boiler repairs, boiler/heating system installations, servicing, Landlord gas safety reports and any domestic plumbing works.

I have been working in the industry for over 15yrs, often socialize in Crystal palace, with friends from the area, I would be pleased with more work in and around in and around our area. So please give my services a try, I can be flexible and offer good rates and competitive quotes. Once you've tried my service recommendations would be appreciated. I'm available any time during week days after 6pm and on some weekends, please call me on: > 07505006032 < if you would like my assistance.

Thanks
Nathan

Edited by Heat Firm, 10 September 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#2 Heat Firm

Heat Firm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Have a look in the gallery for our latest pictures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boiler service, boiler repairs, boiler replacements, Free boiler quotes, Plumber, heating engineer, Plumbing and heating