2 replies to this topic

#1 Gags

Gags

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hello there,

I'm looking to buy a flat in Penge, Sydenham, Gypsy Hill, West Norwood, Crystal Palace or Anerley. If you have one to sell in one of these areas (or Tulse/Herne Hill) please get in touch. My budget is annoyingly close to the stamp duty mark, ie £250k - this isn't the place to have a moan about that, although this can be provided on request.

If you fancy leaving the estate agent out of the equation that's fine with me as they do seem largely about the marking bit / being a niusance rather than any other logistics.

I am not a speculator or developer just a normal chap who has lived in south London for a long time and is keen to stay within drinking distance of his mates and being near The Mighty Eagles won't hurt either. All situations comsided including one that needs some work but I will need to live in the place so within reason. Ex-local authority and new builds also considered as well as plush Edwardian or Victorian conversions offered at a discount because you like my sense of humour.

I am a first time buyer currently renting in Herne Hil and am able to move quite quickly.

Cheers,

Gareth

#2 Gags

Gags

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Woops.

"marking bit" is supposed to be "marketing bit" and "comsided" should have been "considered" above!  

There doesn't seem to be an edit button on this forum.

#3 peedee

peedee

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hi Gags, I just sent you a DM that VN appears to have devoured. Can you please contact me on pedse19@hotmail.com with your contact details if you'd like to hear about my 2 bedroom flat at the top of Belvedere Road? Best wishes

peedee