#1 jac

jac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Dear VN Bumps

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Just to introduce myself, I am a local antenatal teacher and a reflexologist of 11 years offering a variety of reflexology treatments.

Whatever stage you are in your pregnancy, reflexology is a wonderfully relaxing way to spend some time focusing on just you and your growing baby. It may also help alleviate those pregnancy niggles and will leave you feeling pretty amazing! Please visit www.purereflexology.co.uk to find out more information and to read some interesting research on the benefits of pregnancy reflexology.

If you were unable to sign up to an antenatal class or if you'd simply like more time to focus on your needs (for example, if you are planning for a caesarean birth), I offer one to one classes on a 'per hour' basis, therefore enabling flexibility in terms of how much time you wish to spend on labour, birth and life with your new baby. Take a look at www.baby-bumps.net for further information.

All good wishes for bump and beyond :)

Jackie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reflexology, health, pregnancy, relaxation, complementary therapies, antenatal