• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sarahgreenthumbs

sarahgreenthumbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hi! Are you tickled by the idea of planning a mudkitchen for their small people, or a willow dome, or veggie garden for their family, along with some creative permaculture theme to make a small haven? I can help! I have 10 years experience of garden design, garden restoration, gardening for wildlife, organic allotment gardening, a certificate in horticulture, garden design and B.A. in Design for craft and production, and most importantly a toddler and family who are informing my direction! Give me a bell! It's never too late to get your garden great! 07846912540 Sarah Newton sn@sarahnewtongardendesign.co.uk

#2 sarahgreenthumbs

sarahgreenthumbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

Hi! Are you tickled by the idea of planning a mudkitchen for their small people, or a willow dome, or veggie garden for their family, along with some creative permaculture theme to make a small haven? I can help! I have 12 years experience of garden design, garden restoration, gardening for wildlife, organic allotment gardening, a certificate in horticulture, garden design and B.A. in Design for craft and production, and most importantly a toddler and family who are informing my direction! Give me a bell! It's never too late to get your garden great! 07846912540 Sarah Newton sn@sarahnewtongardendesign.co.uk