2 replies to this topic

#1 Teresa

Teresa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hello

I have a small (but perfectly-formed!) double room to let in my comfortable and cosy Victorian terraced house on a quiet and friendly street 8 minutes walk from West Norwood station.

The room is fully-furnished with double bed, ample wardrobe and storage space, desk, shelving. I'm just about to invest in new winter curtains. It's warm, light and quiet, at the back of the house overlooking my neighbour's leafy garden. I also have a leafy, small (but perfectly-formed!) garden. All the usual home comforts - gas central heating, working open fires, washing machine, wifi, TV, hot and cold running music...

I work full-time in central London and am out several evenings a week, and usually at least one evening at weekends. I'm happy to share TV, talks and/or dinner, or, if you prefer your own company, just the occasional late-night tea/cocoa/tot of something stronger...

The rent is £500 pm (inc bills), one month’s rent as deposit and one month in advance, references would be nice. I think my previous tenants would give me good reference!

If you are looking to move, or know someone looking to move, please feel free to get in touch, so I can send photos.

Thanks!

#2 jabberwock

jabberwock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:24 PM

Hi. I have a friend who may be interested. Not sure if there's a way to privately message people on here. How could he get in touch with you for more details?

#3 filmbuffy

filmbuffy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

HI there,

Is the room still available?

I am looking for a room nearby for my daughter. She is mature works as a veterinary nurse. She does have a very small dog though. but it is house trained and not at all intrusive.

many thanks