Photo

Elmcourt Clinic , Podiatry/ Chiropody Clinic in West Norwood.

Chiropody Podiatry Chiropodist Podiatrist Foot Health

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elmcourt Clinic

Elmcourt Clinic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Welcome to Elmcourt Clinic , our modern well equipped treatment room located in The Elmcourt Pharmacy in West Norwood .
We provide a comprehensive podiatry service for all your foot care need . Podiatrist, Yasmin Ryan has 18 years NHS an private practice experience, HCPC registered and a member of The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
Our clinics are available are available all day Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We also offer a home visiting service 6 days a week and cover the boroughs of Lambeth , Southwark, Croydon , Merton , Sutton and Bromley.
Call 0208 185 7392 today for an appointment or contact us even if you just require advice we are only too pleased to answer your queries or concerns.
Here at Elmcourt Clinic we provide a free, no obligation 5 mins foot check to advise and give you impartial advice about you feet . For more information please visit www.elmcourtclinic.co.uk

Attached Files

#2 Borgus

Borgus

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

After neglecting my feet for quite some time, save for attacking them with the occasional sharp blade, I decided to treat them to a 5 minute check at Elmcourt.  Whilst I knew there were a "few" corns needing attention, was a little surprised when the counting gave up when well into double figures.

An appointment was booked and resulted in all problems being removed in one session.  Whilst I had unconsciously ignored the problems before, the relief was obvious immediately walking home.  Even joints now feel better as I must have been walking awkwardly.

A friendly, professional and efficient service that I can thoroughly recommend.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chiropody, Podiatry, Chiropodist, Podiatrist, Foot Health