• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DulwichBooks

DulwichBooks

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:05 PM

Is feminism still a dirty word? I Call Myself A Feminist brings together twenty-five of the brightest, funniest, bravest young women, to ask what it means to be a feminist in 2015. For this special one-off evening, the launch of our 2016 events programme, join us at The Bedford in Balham as we welcome:

Kate & Martha Mosse, speaking as mother and daughter about intergenerational feminism, Meltem Avcil, Amy AnnetteCaroline KentHajar Wright, and others.

We’ll have readings, discussions, and opportunities for you to participate, all interspersed with breaks to visit the bar! After the serious stuff there’ll be an after-party with music and dancing.

This event is taking place at The Bedford in Balham. 
Tickets are £6 entry only, or £10 with a paperback copy of I Call Myself a Feminist included.

Book tickets online at www.dulwichbooks.co.uk via email at hello@dulwichbooks, via telephone on 020
8670 1920, or come and see us in the bookshop on Croxted Road.

19.00 Doors Open
19.30 Event Begins
21.30 After-party with music and dancing

This event is taking place at The Bedford in Balham. Getting to Balham is easy, find out how here: http://www.thebedfor...dus-ByTube.aspx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: call myself a feminist, the bedford in Balham, dulwich books, author events